Urban Adventurers: Volume 9
A look into the life and times of Urban Adventures’ Guides
Adisa, Washington DC
We had the pleasure of speaking with Adisa to ask her 6 questions for all of you to get to know her better! Read on to learn more about this Urban Adventurer!
1. Where are you from?
I am originally from York, Pennsylvania. I moved to Washington DC four years ago to go to graduate school at American University.
2. What are a few of your hobbies and interests outside of guiding?
I love to travel, write, and exercise. I also am a political nerd and like to read up and what’s happening politically.
3. What drew you to Urban Adventures?
I was excited to show my new hometown to visitors, and share fun historical stories that many don’t know.
4. What are some of DC’s best hidden gems?
5. What’s a good way day trip for visitors to DC?
I recommend visiting Philadelphia, National Harbor, Potomac Mills, Virginia wineries, and Baltimore.
6. What’s your dream travel experience anywhere in the world?
I have always wanted to go to Paris. I love French history and culture, and hope to travel to Paris next year.
To keep up with Adisa and her adventures, follow Washington DC Urban Adventures on Instagram!